• March 15Jeff Maupin's fifth period Algebra 1 class set fire to a nearby field while launching Estes rockets for a project

The Chicken Shack

Hailey Toth, EIC

The Chicken Shack is a small sit-down restaurant located on 11211 S. Dransfeldt Rd. #134 Parker, CO 80134. It is open Monday- Saturday 10-9 and 10-8 on Sunday. If you wish to reach them, their number is 720-504-5044.

The Chicken Shack serves all forms of chicken from chicken salad, chicken fingers, wings, and sandwiches. It’s in a small tucked away spot with lots of open windows to make it feel much bigger. For bigger families, moving tables together is easy.

I had the shack salad which had fried chicken pieces, iceberg lettuce, cucumber, tomato, and cheese with ranch on the side. The chicken was perfectly crunchy and hot. The lettuce was cold and crisp. All the vegetables were cold and ripe.

Depending on the chief, it could either be very good or just good. Sometimes the chicken may be over seasoned, but is still crunchy and tender.

“I had the chicken tenders. They were good and crispy and I enjoyed it. I would go back again.” said Becca Haney, Falcon
The Chicken Shack is good spot for if you’re in a rush or before you go to workout and you need to be filled with energy. I would go anytime of the year any day.