• March 15Jeff Maupin's fifth period Algebra 1 class set fire to a nearby field while launching Estes rockets for a project

El Tapatio Review

Khayla Minty, Staff

El Tapatio located 9281 E Arapahoe Rd is a great place to try if you’re looking for something new. El Tapatio hours are from 10am to 10pm serving your a variety of different Mexican for breakfast, lunch as well as dinner. Having 7 different location El Tapatio can be contacted at (303) 217-8694.

Opened in 1996 El Tapatio specializes in authentic Mexican Cuisine. El Tapatio’s serves was great for my family and I serving us our food within 10 to 15 minutes. Are drinks were never empty, and the chips/salsa that was provided with the meal was always refilled in no more than 2 minutes if asked.

When it came to deciding what we wanted to order I got a beef enchilada that came with a side of beans, rice, and guacamole. The enchilada came out warm but not hot making it go cold really fast. The beans and rice were okay allowing me to eat them while they were still hot. The guacamole tasted fine but was a little bit to mashed up for my liking. Besides the temperature and making of the food overall I thought it tasted good. “Even though some of your meal was cold I still think it tasted good”- Linda Stanley (One of my family members)

The Waiters that served us were very nice asking if they could get us anything else throughout our meal. The waiters didn’t make us feel rushed to finish our food, and were very polite asking if it was okay for them to take a plate that we were finished eating. They even offered us a dessert menu towards the end of our meal showing us what they liked as well as other popular desserts included in the menu.

I recommend El Tapatio to anybody who is wanting to try something new. This is a good restaurant for people who don’t mind there food not coming out perfect. El Tapatio is a good place  for anybody that enjoys Mexican food and good service. El Tapatio lets you walk out the door full which is another reason why I recommend it.

Only being at El Tapatio twice I would compare this restaurant/experience to Los 3 Potrillos. Both restaurants serve good Mexican foods, great service and a similar dessert menu. Los 3 Potrillos is located at 11707 W Ken Caryl Ave, Littleton CO. With a phone number of 303- 973- 4535.

Overall I thought El Tapatio was a good restaurant. We were given great services, and good food. I recommend it to anybody who wants to try a new Mexican restaurant. El Tapatio is a restaurant that I can see me and my family coming back to in the future.