D.I.Y. Colorful Shoelace Bracletes
These are fun and easy to make bracelets that can be used for gifts and much more!
May 18, 2015
Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.
Email This Story
Learn how to make fun and colorful D.I.Y. shoelace bracelets with only a small amount of easy to follow steps!
Things you need:
- 3 shoelaces (any colors of your choice)
- Scotch tape
- Tie all three of the shoelaces together at the end. Make sure the knot is tight
- Tape the three laces onto a flat surface
- Next, start at the top and spread out the three strings evenly
- Take the right string and place it in the middle of the 2 strings
- Continue to braid the bracelet down, so it will be long enough to wrap around your wrist
- When you are done braiding it, wrap the bracelet around your wrist and tie it at the ends into a tight knot
- Make sure that the knot it is tight enough so it won’t fall off of your wrist
These bracelets stay on until you cut them off so choose colors that you like! Also, these bracelets are great for gifts and friendship bracelets!