Pumpkin Patch Pudding Cake
October 27, 2016
Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.
Email This Story
- Yellow cake mix
- Chocolate cake mix
- Instant Vanilla pudding
- chocolate Oreos
- Candy pumpkins
- Green icing gel
- Mix yellow cake mix then pour into a cake pan .
- Then bake the yellow cake (bake as long as the mix box says).
- Mix chocolate cake mix then pour into a cake pan.
- Bake chocolate cake (bake as long as cake box says).
- Oreos into little pieces.
- Make your vanilla pudding and let it set.
- Take out a bowl and put both of the cakes and the pudding in the bowl.
- Mix the pudding and cake all together with your hands now you have your pudding cake.
- Next put the pudding cake mix into a large cake pan.
- Take your Oreos and put them in a Zipolc bag and take a rolling pin and crush all the
- Once both yellow and chocolate cake is baked let them cool for about 10 minutes.
- Take the crushed Oreos and put them all over the pudding cake (the top layer should look all brown).
- Next take candy pumpkins and put them on top of the cake.
- Take green icing gel and connect all the pumpkins so it looks like vines.
“It had great rich flavor and It looked really cute,” Sophia Holmstedt.
“Best cake I’ve ever had,” Jade Miracle.
“It was really cute and I don’t really like cake but I loved that one,” Sky Huson.