Easy Dinner Recipe-Goulash
March 16, 2017
Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.
Email This Story
Name of dish: Goulash
Time: 15-20 minutes
Noodles (preferably elbows)
3lb of hamburger
- Get a 10 inch skillet pan to brown the hamburger and get a noodle pan and fill up a little over half way for the noodles.
- Start the noodles by putting a little salt in the pan while the water is bubbling to prevent the noodles from sticking.
- When the water is barely starting to boil start browning the hamburger and stir to prevent it from burning.
- Put the noodles in the water when it is boiling and stir right away because it sticks.
- When the hamburger and noodles are done, separately strain them.
- Now put the noodles and hamburger in the bigger pan and stir.
- Then put the tomato juice and tomato paste in the pan with the garlic powder and seasoned salt then stir until completely mixed.
- Put the stove on simmer and stir often for about 5 minutes.