Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers Review

Sky Huson, Editor

Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers is located at 18200 Cottonwood Dr. Parker, Colorado 80138. There menu is basic, chicken strips with texas toast, fries, and coleslaw, then a chicken sandwich with their signature sauce. It has a rating of ⅘ and seems to be extremely popular. You can go there from 10am to 11pm and sometimes until 12am.

My family really enjoys eating at Cane’s. But everyone loves their dipping sauce the most. I usually get the sandwich combo with two pieces of Texas toast instead of coleslaw and a side of fries. My family dislikes their coleslaw, so we replace it with a second piece of toast.

When my family went here, the staff was consistent and very friendly. The food was well cooked and the chicken tasted well prepared. But sometimes the chicken is a tad soggy. I’ve only experienced that one time.

The prices here are reasonable. The combos are between 6 and 10 dollars. My family usually spends about $40+ when we go here for four people. But I can go to Chick Fil A and get much better chicken for a cheaper price.

If you’re looking for a simple menu with just regular chicken, this is the place for you. If you are looking for a variety of foods or something other than chicken, I do not recommend this fast food for you.