Review on Butterfields Ice Cream

Emma Gelasic, Staff

Butterfields is a family owned and operated ice cream shop that has been open since July of 1950. It is 13039 S Parker Road, Parker, CO 80134. It is open from 12 pm to 8 pm on Mondays- Thursdays, 12 pm to 9 pm on Fridays, 11 am to 9 pm on Saturdays, and 11 am to 8 pm on Sundays.

It sells many different types of ice cream, sundaes, floats, shakes, and also some candy. They have 24 flavors of ice cream, three flavors of sorbet, and also cookies, snickerdoodles, chocolate chunk, and Rocky Mountain Soda.

Butterfields Ice Cream has great ice cream with so many flavors and also has some flavors that are meant for people with allergies of that can not have some food items. The service is amazing and all of the staff are so nice. Also the quality of the food is spectacular.

Compared to other ice cream shops in Parker, Butterfields is the best and the food tastes amazing. Even the workers are nicer than any other ice cream shop I have been to. It is more enjoyable going there than any other place in town.

I would rate Butterfields a four out of five stars. It is a great place to go with your friends or family to buy your favorite ice cream. And also something that is awesome is that if you aren’t in the mood for ice cream at that moment, they sell containers that have any ice cream flavor that you can take home to put in your household freezer to save for later. This is a amazing ice cream shop and I would completely recommend going there.