Rocket League Review

Jeremy Taboada, Staff

Rocket League is an online multiplayer vehicular game that simulates soccer released in July of 2015.  No matter what their are two teams orange and blue that compete for wins to increase their rank/ multiplayer status.

The game is ran through the gaming platform called steam,  where you can download thousands of games for different prices.  Rocket league retails for for $19.99 on steam but for ps4 and xbox 1 for $29.99.  

You can buy in game items to increase the looks and style of your car but it doesn’t give u the gaming advantage over any other player.  So if you were to buy items than remember it will not give you an in game advantage at all it’s just a cosmetic.  

I have been playing this game since the release and I still can’t get enough of it just like millions of other players that play daily.  Since the automatic popularity from the release rocket league is now participating in ESL tournaments.  Anyone can join these ESL tournaments but only the most skilled would win the winning prizes that can go up to $10,000 in winnings. To win you would have to have a team of three and would have to have the most winning points out of all the teams.  

I give this game a 9/10 rating because their is always constant updates added to the game weekly.  Their will always be something new to try out if its new cosmetics and new maps to play in. The reason I didn’t give it a 10/10 is because of i didn’t enjoy the full ranking system for everyones ranks I don’t think its that effective.  

Overall Rocket League is a fantastic game and I would fully recommend it to anyone that is looking for a fun game to play.