Fun Ways To Celebrate Christmas

Georgia Moran, Staff

We all know that many people celebrate Christmas by opening presents, having a special dinner on Christmas evening, and putting up fun decorations outside. Lots of kids just play video games over their winter break. But there are so many fun things to do during the most wonderful time of the year.

Some interesting Christmas movies on Netflix are The Christmas Chronicles, The Holiday Calendar, How The Grinch Stole Christmas (live action version), Dear Santa, and Believe. The Christmas movies on Hulu include 12 Dog Days Till Christmas, A Christmas Eve Miracle, A Fairly Odd Christmas, The Nightmare Before Christmas, and  A Very Brady Christmas.

There are also some fun events and places to go near Parker such as The Denver Christkindl Market (now-12/23), Downtown Denver Rink at Skyline Park (now-12/24), The Santaland Diaries at the Jones Theater (now-12/24), ‘Run, Run, Rudolph’ at The Outlets at Castle Rock (now-12/24), and A Christmas Carol at Stage Theater (now-12/24).

So now that you know how many fun things you can do for Christmas, don’t spend your whole break just sitting at home, playing video games. Instead, watch meaningful movies that will bring you closer to your family or get out of the house and have some fun with your friends. It is a guarantee that you will love these events and movies, and it will be worth it.