Best Places to Go Over the Summer

Back to Article
Back to Article

Best Places to Go Over the Summer

Beaches are the most popular and relaxing vacation spot.

Kayla Stutz

Kayla Stutz

Kayla Stutz

Kayla Stutz, Staff

Summer is coming up fast and so are travel plans to visit different places around the world. Whether you are looking to go to an exotic place on the other side of the world or just wanting to go to a state that is 2 hours away, here are some of the best places to visit over the summer.

The Bahamas is always a fun place to visit. Adults can relax on the beach while their kids play at the Atlantis resort. Weather here is usually very mild in June and there are fewer crowds and lower prices.The next place is Catalina Bay, California, which is great if you are looking for somewhere closer to go. In Catalina Bay, you can escape the smog and city life of classic California to find a beautiful beach with many fun activities or everyone to enjoy.

If you are looking for something across the globe, visit Amsterdam. The weather is pleasant and there are many festivals and events to enjoy and explore. You can also ride on its many waterways and canals that are used as roads.Another fun-in-the-sun place is the island paradise of Bora Bora. Here, you can’t help but relax on its blue waters, sandy beaches, and bungalows. There is also snorkeling and scuba diving to entertain the kids.

If you want to try for something more exotic, try visiting Dubai where there are festivals and hotels that are so awe-inspiring, they seem like fantasies.Finally, a great place to always go to is Hawaii where there are warm beaches and clear waters. Hawaii is the perfect beach getaway for the whole family with events and activities that are sure to please.

Just remember, wherever you travel, have some fun!