Pad Thai Recipe

Noah Exum, Staff

Have you ever had that feeling when you’re really hungry but you don’t want to cook anything, because you’re really tired? We all have, so here is a healthy and easy recipe for a very delicious pad thai, that doesn’t take long to make.

To make the pad thai, you will need 1 tablespoon of peanut butter, 2 tablespoons of soy sauce, 1 fourth of a teaspoon of garlic powder, 1 fourth of a teaspoon of ginger(optional), and the obvious ingredient, 1 fourth of a pound of noodles. You’ll also need a stove top. Very little assistance could be needed for cooking the noodles, but isn’t necessary. Soon, you’ll be eating the pad thai.

Before you do anything, you should cook the noodles that you have. Follow the instructions on the box to cook it and if you need help, ask for assistance. When you have the ingredients out and ready, mix them all together and stir it.

When the noddles are cooked and ready, just set it aside. When you are done with that step, mix the ingredients that you made earlier with the cooked noodles. Make sure you stir it well. Once you have completed this step, you are done and can eat.

Hopefully the pad thai you made was delicious. For more delicious recipes like this, make sure to look at the recipes category.